Sepasoft® Releases Settings & Changeover 3.0 Module for Enterprise-Ready Connectivity
Enterprise functionality extends Manufacturing Execution System (MES) manufacturing operations.
September 29, 2021
EL DORADO HILLS, Calif.— Sepasoft® has released the Settings & Changeover 3.0 (formerly Recipe & Changeover) module, featuring enterprise-ready connectivity to the Ignition by Inductive Automation® platform. Enterprise functionality extends Manufacturing Execution System (MES) manufacturing operations, allowing scalable solutions from the plant floor all the way up to executive level operations, regardless of location.
The Settings & Changeover 3.0 update adds various important new features and improvements:
- Software performance gets a massive upgrade due to less demand on the server, database, & network.
- Prevent loss of production or quality by centrally managing machine settings, equipment configuration, and security access rights. Identify deviations as they happen and quickly resolve critical issues with role-based management.
- Changes made to any MES configuration are automatically recorded in a changelog to help you meet challenges of regulatory compliance. Quickly zero in on significant changes with access to a complete audit trail evidencing the location, date, type of change, responsible person, and more.
- Optimize your document organization while increasing your production efficiency with our Artifacts feature that replaces the need for paper-based procedures and vastly improves upon your Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- The Settings & Changeover module is now compatible with OEE and
Track & Trace 3.0 modules.
- Enterprise-wide management of machine settings and analysis of results.
The new Sepasoft MES Platform 3.0 further bridges the IT-OT gap and solves quality, production, and traceability inefficiencies throughout the production process. Modular functionality is greatly extended at the core to include an updated user interface and a robust multi-server synchronization spanning across the entire MES enterprise including historical data.
Sepasoft® provides a modular approach to building Enterprise-Class MES solutions using OEE, Track & Trace, SPC, and Settings & Changeover Modules. The result is a custom solution tailored for your manufacturing needs that integrates nicely with your ERP, Inventory Management, and Asset Management Systems. For more information, visit sepasoft.com.
About Inductive Automation®
Ignition by Inductive Automation® is an industrial application platform with tools for building solutions in human-machine interface (HMI), supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA), and the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT). Ignition® is used in virtually every industry, in more than 100 countries. When combined with the MES module suite from Sepasoft®, Ignition® becomes a first-class MES and connectivity platform for the enterprise. To learn more, visit inductiveautomation.com
# # #