MES Projects require a different approach than that of traditional SCADA implementations. Project Management, Change Management, a knowledge of production beyond software, and a clear understanding of the goals and objectives of an MES implementation are as equally important as having a solid understanding of the MES Product Suite and framework architecture.
The MES Certification program has been designed to ensure that Certified MES Professionals and Certified System Integrator Companies have the necessary skills to ensure a successful MES implementation. As an MES Certified Integrator, your client can be confident that their MES solution will be implemented in the correct way.
Why Become Certified?
Becoming certified will take effort and time on your part, but MES Projects are not a trivial undertaking and can become a high-risk venture if you do not have the necessary skills. Becoming certified will mean something that is valuable, your projects will be better, completed sooner, have lower risk, and enjoy a higher success rate.
Our certification program is designed to ensure that you have the necessary skills to implement successful MES projects. We want you to be successful and will provide the training, tools, and templates to help you. We will offset your time and costs with license discounts and help you grow your MES business by providing leads.
All of our Certified Integrators must abide by the Terms and Conditions, which can be downloaded here: Sepasoft MES Integrator Terms and Conditions
For details on how to start your certification process, general questions, and/or help submitting forms, contact us at email@example.com.
- The average test completion time is about 2 hours per test
- Testing available for free
- You will have 3 attempts to complete each test with an 85% passing rate or higher
MES Credentialed, MES Certified, MES Gold, or MES Premier?
Our Systems Integration Partners represent large global companies and small boutique shops. In order to recognize the needs and abilities of our systems integrators, we have a discount structure that has four different levels: MES Credentialed, MES Certified, MES Gold, and MES Premier.
How to Become an MES Certified Integrator
1. Become an Ignition® Core Certified Integrator
- Take the free online Inductive University training course
- Pass Inductive Automation’s Core certification test to earn your core certification in Ignition®
2. Complete MES Video Training Course per Module to become an MES Credentialed Integrator
- Prerequisite: Must be Ignition Core certified (see step 1)
- Create login at www.sepasoft.com.
- Successfully complete MES Video Training Courses per module
3. Successfully Pass MES Module Test to become an MES Certified Integrator
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to become registered for MES module test(s)
- Successfully pass MES Module Test
- Limit three attempts per engineer per module
- The MES Module Testing fee is waived for those who are Ignition Core Certified and MES Credentialed
- Receive Level II Discount for corresponding MES modules and Utility modules
- All perks from 2
4. Complete a Successful MES Project Implementation to become an MES Gold Integrator
- Use one or more of the Sepasoft MES Modules to successfully implement your project
- We review your project with you and your customer
- We will approve successful projects and share feedback with you
- Add project description and details to the Integrator Portal*
- Receive Level III Discount for corresponding MES modules and Utility modules
- All Perks from 3
*Project details can be anonymous
5. Complete Application Process to become an MES Premier Integrator
- Contact email@example.com for MES Premier Integrator Application
- Pay Annual Fee*
- Receive Level IV Discount
- Premier placement on our Integrator Directory
- One FREE training seat (a $2,500 value!) for each registered location
- Monthly cadence meetings with Sepasoft
- All Perks from 4
*Per company, per office
Are you interested in learning more about the Sepasoft MES Suite? Want a hands-on experience with our products?
Click the button below to request your MES demo.