The Sepasoft® MES Suite provides control, traceability, and documentation of the transformation of raw materials into finished goods in real time.
A manufacturing execution system (MES) is used to control, track, and document the transformation of raw materials into finished goods in real-time. MES systems are capable of tracking production by the second and, in some cases, less than one second.
The primary value-added benefits provided by the Sepasoft MES system include:
• Detailed resource scheduling and statuses
• Dispatching production tasks and sequencing
• Traceability and Genealogy
• Work-in-progress and inventory details
• Ensuring quality
• Work instructions and other document control
• Performance analyses
MES Solutions. Delivered.
Sepasoft MES is scalable from a single machine to full scaled global enterprise MES solutions. Scroll through the images below to see the possible architectures.
Single Production Site
Single production site
Optimize a single machine, a single site, or span your global enterprise, featuring:
• Optimized rollout process to benefit from quicker returns on investment
• Out-of-box synchronization of production data across MES servers
• A flexible MES solution tied in with your ERP system
• Efficiently communicate production data seamlessly across your enterprise
• Flatter User Interface Stack reducing implementation and training costs
• Built on the Ignition® Platform, by Inductive Automation
• Simplified update procedures reduce IT expenses and TCO
• Unlimited licensing, tags, and clients
• An affordable solution
HUNDREDS OF COMPANIES DEPEND ON SEPASOFT
Our MES Solutions Provide You Real Tools for Your Digital Transformation.
Sepasoft® MES Solutions Solve the Challenges with Controlling, Tracking, Documenting the Transformation of Raw Materials into Finished Goods, in Real Time.
Flexibility Knows No Bounds.
Our MES Solutions Deliver the Utmost in Efficiency While Remaining Flexible and Fully Customizable, Suited For Your Needs.
Plant Floor Operations Have Never Been Easier, Featuring:
• Synchronized Production Data
• Realtime Digital Plant Floor Management
• Centrally Accessible Digital Production Data
Save Hours of Customization with Optimized Stack Layering and Reduce the Impact on Operations Staff with a Unified Operator Interface.
MES/MOM & HMI/SCADA Layers Use the Same Client & Designer, Featuring:
• A Single Interface for Operations, with Interlocks
• 1+ Designer & Client, All Managed by a Single Platform
Excited to learn more? Reach out to us and schedule your live demo today!