Full Stack Java Developer
El Dorado Hills, CA (Remote working available)
Become part of a team that develops software to track production, efficiency, quality and more for manufacturing companies around the world. We are in a unique category of software development that is diversified and stable across numerous manufacturing industries including automotive, electronics, food, beverage, pharmaceutical, and many more.
Sepasoft has a flexible work hours environment that allows employees to set their own work hours (within reason). We understand the contributions that every employee has on the overall company success and provide a bonus that is directly tied to company sales. We are an expanding company, and there is opportunity for advancement within our growing team in the future.
The position of Full Stack Java Developer will make meaningful contributions to the future of our products and help customers manufacture a higher quality product more efficiently. This position requires the ability to understand the manufacturing industry, and as a team, come up with innovative solutions to common challenges in the industry.
The new hire will receive paid training, including a combination of self-paced video, classroom, and on-the-job mentoring by senior staff.
The person filling this position must exhibit the ability to learn new software quickly, enjoy working through and solving customer problems, working in independent or team environments, and have a passion for computer technology.
- Strong knowledge of object oriented design
- Knowledge of Java J2SE
- Knowledge of Java multithreading
- Knowledge of databases and SQL
- Knowledge of typical factory production environments a plus
- Knowledge of multiple operating platforms
- Quick learning abilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Ability to gather and analyze software requirements
- Degree in a technical field: Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience with client server development
- Knowledge of JIRA
- Knowledge of Git
- Experience in agile development environment
- Knowledge of typical factory production environments
- UI/UX Design Experience
- Experience with React
- Experience with Typescript
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Contribute to the definition of new features for existing and new software products
- Use existing software architecture and patterns for new developments
- Contribute to team design and architecture meetings
- Develop user interfaces, real-time backend modules, and data analysis tools
- Work effectively on multiple tasks concurrently
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.