Sepasoft® Releases Statistical Process Control 3.0 Module for Enterprise-Ready Connectivity
Enterprise functionality extends Manufacturing Execution System (MES) manufacturing operations.
September 29, 2021
EL DORADO HILLS, Calif.— Sepasoft® has released the Statistical Process Control (SPC) 3.0 module, featuring enterprise-ready connectivity to the Ignition by Inductive Automation® platform. Enterprise functionality extends Manufacturing Execution System (MES) manufacturing operations, allowing scalable solutions from the plant floor all the way up to executive level operations, regardless of location.
The new SPC 3.0 update adds important new features:
- Sample entry documents that can be integrated with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and custom sample entry forms are now available to reduce time while increasing consistency with your sample data.
- Highly-optimized data collection eliminates or reduces the time required by operators and QA staff to enter in sample data.
- Central MES Configuration reduces or eliminates common SPC configuration errors regarding sample definitions, equipment, materials, etc.
- Scalability and increased transparency are now an added benefit with our MES enterprise-wide management of sample definitions and enterprise-wide analysis of results features.
- Samples can be scheduled in concert with OEE, Track & Trace Operations, and Batch Procedure functionality.
The new Sepasoft MES 3.0 platform further bridges the IT-OT gap and solves quality, production, and traceability inefficiencies throughout the production process. Modular functionality is greatly extended at the core to include an updated user interface and a robust multi-server synchronization spanning across the entire enterprise including historical data.
Sepasoft® provides a modular approach to building Enterprise-Class MES solutions using OEE, Track & Trace, SPC, and Settings & Changeover Modules. The result is a custom solution tailored for your manufacturing needs that integrates nicely with your ERP, Inventory Management, and Asset Management Systems. For more information, visit sepasoft.com.
About Inductive Automation®
Ignition by Inductive Automation® is an industrial application platform with tools for building solutions in human-machine interface (HMI), supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA), and the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT). Ignition® is used in virtually every industry, in more than 100 countries. When combined with the MES module suite from Sepasoft®, Ignition® becomes a first-class MES and connectivity platform for the enterprise. To learn more, visit inductiveautomation.com
# # #
Learn more about Statistical Process Control 3.0 Module here: sepasoft.com/products/spc-software
Have Questions? Reach out to us: email@example.com