Software Quality Assurance Analyst
Permanent, Full-Time Position
Become part of a development team that develops software to track production, efficiency, quality and more for manufacturing companies around the world. We are in a unique category of software development that is diversified and stable across numerous manufacturing industries including automotive, electronics, food, beverage, pharmaceutical and many more.
The position of Software Quality Assurance Analyst will actively improve the quality and usability of our software. This involves creating and manage functional, regression, upgrade and scenario testing using both automated and manual techniques. The position will work closely with developers including organizing internal usability days involving all development staff.
The person filling this position must exhibit the ability to learn new software quickly, enjoy working through and solving problems, work in independent or team environments and have a passion for computer technology.
● Must be able to demonstrate the ability to learn new technologies and concepts quickly
● Very organized and strong attention to detail
● Strong knowledge of Python or other similar languages
● Strong knowledge of operating system and VM batch commands
● Programming knowledge for ability to setup automated testing and continuous integration system
● Strong knowledge of Windows and Ubuntu Linux
● Knowledge of VMWare or VirtualBox
● Knowledge of Databases and SQL
● Knowledge of QF-Test or other interactive testing software
● Knowledge of OS X a plus
● Knowledge of mobile device technologies a plus
● Degree in a technical field: Computer Science or Engineering a plus
● Learn company’s modules and establish manual test plans
● From the manual test plans implement automated testing
● Accurately estimate testing effort
● Work with other QA and development staff to coordinate product releases
● Review and analysis data
● Review documentation
● Work effectively on multiple tasks simultaneously