Technical Support Coordinator
Permanent, Full-Time position
El Dorado Hills, CA
Become part of a team that develops software to track production, efficiency, quality and more for manufacturing companies around the world. We are in a unique category of software development that is diversified and stable across numerous manufacturing industries including automotive, electronics, food, beverage, pharmaceutical, and many more.
Sepasoft has a flexible work hours environment that allows employees to set their own work hours (ensuring company support hours are covered). We understand the contributions that every employee has on the overall company success and provide a bonus that is directly tied to company sales. We are an expanding company, and there is opportunity for advancement within our growing company in the future.
The position of Technical Support Coordinator involves being the first line of technical and administrative assistance for customers when they contact Sepasoft. This involves answering Technical Support calls and emails from customers and determining the best solution path for the customer – to work with a tech support engineer or design engineer, or even speak with a salesperson. Further, the interaction with the customer will be monitored and managed by the coordinator to ensure satisfactory resolution for the customer.
The new hire will receive paid training including a combination of self-paced video, classroom, and on-the-job mentoring by senior support staff.
The person filling this position must exhibit the ability to expertly manage customer interaction, remain organized while working on multiple tasks each day, work in independent or team environments, and have a passion for computer technology.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Quick learning abilities
- Very organized and strong attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong ability to understand top-level computer and IT concepts
- Experience of at least 2 years in an administrative or support related position
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Learn our products and begin providing limited level 1 tech support and routing customer support requests within 1 month with mentoring
- Quickly understand customer’s question or support issue and provide proper routing to engineering, support, and sales staff
- Respond to new tickets and work with customers directly through phone, email, or live support session
- Identify and organize support tickets according to priority
- Follow through on support tickets to ensure timely resolution of all requests