Inside Software Account Executive
El Dorado Hills, CA (Remote working available)
Sepasoft employees may work in-office, remotely, or a hybrid combination.
Become part of a team that develops software to track production, efficiency, quality and more for manufacturing companies around the world. We are in a unique category of software development that is diversified and stable across numerous manufacturing industries including automotive, electronics, food, beverage, pharmaceutical, and many more.
Sepasoft has a flexible work-hours environment that allows employees to set their own work hours (within reason). We are an expanding company, and there is opportunity for advancement within our growing team in the future.
The position of Inside Software Account Executive manages every aspect of the sales cycle, from lead generation to qualifying the opportunity, quoting, closing and supporting existing client relationships. Above all, this individual consults with potential customers to understand their needs, and identifies appropriate software solutions that will meet those needs. The Account Executive must be capable of learning new concepts, and technical enough to learn and demonstrate the features and benefits of Sepasoft’s product offerings.
The person filling this position must be experienced in B2B software sales, exhibit the ability to consistently make high volumes of outreach to potential customers, learn customer use cases quickly, enjoy working through and solving customer problems, working in independent or team environments, and have a passion for outbound sales, software and computer technology.
- 5+ years experience in a B2B software sales or inside sales role
- Clear and articulate communicator capable of easily developing and maintaining relationships
- Excellent communication skills via the phone, email, and face to face
- Ability to self-start and keep a positive focus on goals and deadlines
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail
- Work effectively on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Bachelor’s in Business, Communications, Marketing or related field
- Experience with a sales CRM software i.e. Salesforce, Hubspot, Freshsales, etc.
- Experience with sales of perpetual license software
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Outbound outreach to potential clients with the focus of uncovering new opportunities
- Learn the company’s modules and the manufacturing industry well enough to recommend appropriate solutions to customers, as well as discuss licensing and system architectures.
- Deliver product demonstrations to customers for Sepasoft products.
- Involve the Design Consultation team when appropriate for complex and/or enterprise customers.
- Promptly qualify and manage all leads to advance potential customers through the sales cycle.
- Accurately construct quotes and generate invoices
- Document all customer interactions in CRM, ensuring data is up to date and accurate
- Maintain customer relationships post-sale to monitor customer satisfaction and implementation success.
- Remain in regular contact with your clients to understand and meet their needs. Capitalize on any opportunities for repeat business and/or project expansion.
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues to the customer’s satisfaction and to maintain the company’s reputation.
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long-term partnerships.
- Stay current on company offerings and industry trends.
- Collaborate with strategic partners to align sales strategy on joint customers
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.