Java Software Developer
Permanent, Full-Time position
Become part of a development team that develops software to track production, efficiency, quality and more for manufacturing companies around the world. We are in a unique category of software development that is diversified and stable across numerous manufacturing industries including automotive, electronics, food, beverage, pharmaceutical and many more.
SepaSoft has a flexible work hours environment that allow employees to set their own work hours (within reason). We understand the contributions that every employee has on the overall company success and provide a bonus that is directly tied to company sales. We are an expanding company, and there is opportunity for advancement within our company in the future.
The position of Software Developer will make meaningful contributions to the future of our products and help customers manufacture a higher quality product more efficiently. This position requires the ability to understand the manufacturing industry, and as a team, come up with innovative solutions to common challenges in the industry.
The person filling this position must exhibit the ability to learn new software quickly and enjoy working through and enjoy the feeling of a sense of accomplishment when solving challenging problems. They must be able to do this independently or in an Agile team environment.
● Strong knowledge of object oriented design
● Knowledge of Java J2SE
● Knowledge of Java multithreading
● Experience with user interfaces
● Knowledge of databases and SQL a plus
● Knowledge of typical factory production environments a plus
● Knowledge of multiple operating platforms a plus
● Knowledge of Eclipse a plus
● Knowledge of Jira a plus
● Knowledge of source control systems a plus
● Quick learning abilities
● Degree in a technical field: Computer Science or Engineering a plus
● Strong attention to detail
● Good communication skills
● Committed to agile development environments
● Contribute to the definition of new features for existing and new software products
● Use existing software architecture and patterns for new developments
● Contribute to team design and architecture meetings
● Develop user interfaces, real time backend modules and data analysis tools
● Work effectively on multiple tasks