Brand Manager /Graphic Designer
Permanent, Full-Time position
The position of Brand Manager / Graphic Designer will make meaningful contributions to the future promotion of our products that help customers manufacture a higher quality product more efficiently. This position requires the ability to understand the manufacturing industry, and as a team, come up with innovative solutions to common challenges in the industry.
Become part of an innovative company that develops software to track production, efficiency, quality and more for manufacturing companies around the world. We are in a unique category of software development that is diversified and stable across numerous manufacturing industries including automotive, electronics, food, beverage, pharmaceutical and many more.
Sepasoft has a flexible work hours environment that allows employees to set their own work hours (within reason). We understand the contributions that every employee has on the overall company success and provide a bonus that is directly tied to company sales. We are an expanding company, and there is opportunity for advancement within our company in the future.
To apply, submit your resume and portfolio link at https://www.sepasoft.com/careers/
● Create and manage public facing graphic design elements including slideshows, websites, product sheets, trade shows, webinars, etc.
● Continue to develop and strengthen our voice to build brand awareness, relevance, reputation and esteem among target audiences
● Determine the message designs should portray
● Ensure consistent company branding across all public facing material
● Collect content, plan, develop, organize, write and edit written content to promote brand, products, online webinars, trade shows, etc.
● Help coordinate and help promote online webinars
● Help coordinate trade shows
● Proven graphic designing experience
● Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
● Proven track record in promoting business development experience in positions of increasing responsibility, with a focus on marketing
● Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones
● Knowledge of marketing principles and branding, sales and business development
● Must have excellent organizational skills
● Must be a self starter